Saturday, March 9, 2019

Those Winter Sheets!!

To say this has been a bad winter is an understatement. There were so many miserable elements...really -- I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

But one of the most difficult things was that I could not hang my sheets out on the line.  It was just too brutal.  Either the snow was too deep, or the temperatures were too frigid...or the ice made it too dangerous.

The good news is that I have SUCH A HUGE SUPPLY of bed sheets and pillowcases -- I can almost always wait out the bad weather.  But this winter was TOUGH...

On this day, it was going to be SUNNY...so I made my way outside...even though the temperature was ZERO...
I was SO THRILLED to hang my sheets outside on this bright sunny winter day!
Hanging sheets is one of Frankie's favorite winter activities.
I had three good days in a row...and I managed to hang four sets of sheets (and pillowcases).
I've said this so many times...but -- to review -- THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN LINE-DRIED SHEETS. These sheets went on the bed in the guest bedroom for Mary's visit. I loved making that bed. And that striped sheet from France is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...

No comments:

Post a Comment