Wednesday, March 20, 2019

M.D.F. Breakfast Buddies

As you know, I consider myself to be a VERY, VERY lucky person.  And I am grateful.  Especially because I have such great friends....

You know about my every.week.do.or.die TMBC friends...

One of my favorite pictures of us...at Missouri Star, with Jenny Doan!!

And another regular-breakfast-or-lunch-a-coupla-times-a-month group...remember the MDF??
Me, Evelyn, Sandy and Carol in 2009. It was the first New York City trip for the three of them -- and I LOVED BEING their official tour guide...
I call them the "MDF"...which stands for "My Drinking Friends"...because, well, so many of my friends are non-drinkers. This group are the non-non-drinkers...(I could have given them that moniker -- the NND)...

We get together for breakfast at least once a month...altho, our ringleader, Sandy, goes to Florida in the winter -- we try to soldier on without her.

I wanted to share this photo-- because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what this place did with their ceiling tile!!
It's a fairly new breakfast joint -- "Berry's". The owner said that during the remodeling, the ceiling tiles were discolored...and it was going to be very expensive to replace them. So she used cans of spray paint!! genius, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment