Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Amy and Nicole do NEW YORK CITY..!!

Last night, my nieces Amy and Nicole (my sister Ronda is their mother) -- came over to my house so we could discuss our upcoming trip to NEW YORK CITY..!!

OMG...I am so excited, I really cannot tell you!!

We put the finishing touches to our ITINERARY....and it is going to be amazing...

We will take the subway down to the Staten Island Ferry...and Lilly still talks about her ride...

**********

The Staten Island Ferry runs 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. They have five boats, making 109 daily trips, transporting 70,000 passengers daily...and it is totally, 100% FREE.

Well done, New York City!!


The terminal building is a beautiful public space -- with clean public restrooms, reasonable carry-on food, fresh coffee..well, I just think it's a.m.a.z.i.n.g...
When you leave the dock, you get that iconic view of New York Harbor.
And a few minutes later -- you get a GREAT view as we pass the Statue of Liberty
Life just doesn't get any better than this!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are seeing at least one play/musical. I recommend Dear Evan Hansen.

    ReplyDelete