Thursday, March 28, 2019

Buried Treasure!!

This winter, I've been trying my best to CLEAR THE CRAP OUT OF MY HOUSE...one drawer at time.

Holy Cow, I am such a collector...I never know what I'm going to find in the back of a closet, a box under the bed, or, in this case -- buried in the piles of dusty books and magazines that have been accumulating on my nightstand...

For years...

I found a little bag which held a bobbin necklace I bought at the Houston Quilt Market about ten years ago...

,,,My red patent leather address book from the 1970's...

And, then, it happened...

ACTUAL BURIED TREASURE...

DRUMROLL...

WAIT FOR IT....

REALLY -- I'M NOT KIDDING...


A Singer Hemstitcher!!  And THIS IS THE EXACT ONE THAT WILL WORK ON MY SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT.


It was complete. With the instructions...AND the all-important screw.

AND -- here's the thing. I have no idea when I purchased this little beauty. Many years ago, for sure -- long before I even owned my first Featherweight.

The price tag was on the bottom of the box. I apparently paid $1.50...!!


 https://singer-featherweight.com/products/hemstitcher-picot-edger-attachment?variant=9108530179

No comments:

Post a Comment