Friday, March 18, 2016

TMBC Day Trip!!

YES, I know how lucky I am!! Last week, the TMBC (Tuesday Morning Book/Breakfast Club) took a day trip to Peoria. Yes -- P.E.O.R.I.A...A beautiful midwestern city only two hours from me...which I knew NOTHING about.

We were headed to the Riverfront Museum...WHICH WAS AMAZING...

Things started off right when I figured out how to change the gigantic mobile that was hanging in the lobby...fast, slow, different color lights.  Honestly -- it was worth the whole trip...
I swear...this was our parking spot.  Ten steps from the door!!
Me. Linda and Sandy (LK was sick).
There was a quilt exhibit we wanted to see.
AND WE ARE RECOGNIZING THINGS NOW....
Because of our participation in the Splendid Sampler...we felt like real pros here!!
We just did a block like this!!
WE HAD A GREAT DAY...
Next week, when I show you our new blocks -- you might notice that we had our show and tell in the museum parking lot. On top of Linda's van...
We realized asymmetrical is nothing new.
The Museum and quilt show was just the start of our day...the real fun started at lunch time. With a very special guest...you'll meet her on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment