Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pennsylvania Cousins

Every July, for one week -- John's brother, Jerry and his wife Linda host their four sons, wives, and six grandkids.  They come from Utah, Virginia, all points of Pennsylvania...
Thankfully, they have a very big house...
And a gorgeous, HUGE swimming pool...
THIS year, Elliott and Emily are taking Lillian and Warren to join the gang during their reunion/celebration. Lilly doesn't know these Pennsylvania cousins -- so I went on Facebook to create a photo album -- thinking it would be good for her to "meet" the kids before their trip...
Marc, Sammy, Cora, Maddie, Lydia and Dominic
Lillian and I are creating a "party box" for her cousins...so we've been talking about what might be fun to do....??
Of course, she and Memphis are ALL ABOUT THE DRESS-UP...
AND THE BIG dress this year is the aqua dress from the hit Disney movie, FROZEN
My first Frozen dress was for Lilly at Easter...
Then, Elizabeth got my second Frozen dress...
The Frozen dress is ALL ABOUT THE COLOR AQUA -- and the FLOWING CAPE in the back -- with glitter snowflakes... During my recent thrift store forays, I have been accumulating aqua fabric tafetta/old formals/netting/chiffon/dresses/nightgowns...there is a big assortment of Frozen-colored-stuff in my stash...

But -- will it be enough??

Lilly wants to give Frozen dresses to Cora, Maddie and Lydia.

WISH ME LUCK...I'M GOING IN....

But what can we make for the three boys???

2 comments:

  1. Capes - you make capes for the boys.
    You put velcro on the shoulders and velcro on the cape and you don't have to worry about ties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES -- CAPES!! I'm on it....and now I REALLY have to get busy!!

    ReplyDelete