Friday, June 6, 2014

Libby Lehman Video

The last time I wrote about Libby Lehman, she was receiving an honor on May 17 from her Alma mater, Rice University. Unfortunately, a few days later, Libby suffered a set-back and has been in and out of the hospital...

This has been such a long, difficult road for Libby...and I wanted to thank her family, Lester, her son and her sisters, Ellen, Sarah and Cathy, for being so faithful about writing on the Caring Bridge pages. They call themselves "Team Libby" and they do a wonderful job of writing updates and keeping us posted on Libby's progress -- and her set-backs. 

And she has had a huge set-back...

The other day, I was looking for a picture of Libby from the 2013 Sew Expo, and I've decided I should go OLD SCHOOL and get a print made to send to her. If you'd like to send Libby a card or letter -- or if YOU have a picture of yourself, taking a class from Libby -- I'm suggesting you send it SNAIL MAIL. Her sisters read the cards to her, and I know her family would enjoy seeing your pictures and sharing them with Libby...
Libby is trying so hard to come back...


This is her husband, Lester's, work address:
Libby Lehman
StarTex Title Co.
617 Caroline
Houston, Texas77002

I tried to post this video several times. For some YouTube reason I do not understand...it comes and it goes...it just vanishes with no explanation...(much like my father-in-law used to do on a Saturday night when he was headed to a poker game...)

We are ALL on Team Libby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment