Friday, October 25, 2019

Typical Saturday

Saturday morning, we often sleep in. If the kids get up before me, they might work on a puzzle. They can't bring their Ipads here...and if we're watching a screen, we're doing it TOGETHER. (Blackish is Warren's favorite show).
Both kids are GREAT puzzlers.  Warren's favorite part is putting together the edges...If I've completed a puzzle during the week, I often take out the last 100 pieces or so....FINISHING it is the big thrill, of course.
It often takes a bit of a pout to get Warren over the fact that he can't have his Ipad at my house...
He spent three hours writing THE MOST AMAZING STORY...with pictures!!
This was Elliott's favorite jacket when he was six years old...it has a flannel bird lining...bird patches...HE LOVED IT.  Warren will (obviously) NEVER wear it...but I wanted a picture.
OMG...I thought I'd die laughing...
On this Saturday, we went to the GRAND OPENING of the new KWIK-STAR convenience store...
FREE coffee, slushies for 50 cents, donuts $1.00 a dozen, Butter #1.99/lb., eggs 49cents, potatoes, onions and bananas 29 cents...
I'm telling you, Eileen -- KWIK STAR IS ALMOST LIKE HAVING A WA WA STORE IN THE HOOD....

No comments:

Post a Comment