Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wisconsin Quilt Expo

Today, I'm road-tripping with my sisters Ronda and Deena...to one of the most exciting events in the USA quilting scene is the Wisconsin Quilt Expo -- September 5-6, in Madison, Wisconsin.

Madison is a 3 hour drive north of here -- and last year, I went on a BUS with my cousin Linda...
It was a lovely, comfortable, air-conditioned motor coach!!
We had a GREAT time.

There were SO MANY wonderful quilts on exhibit.
One of the unique exhibits was a Van Gogh challenge
Everybody used the same fabrics...
And every quilt is SO UNIQUE...
Of all the quilts I saw that day -- Kandinsky Revisited was my personal favorite!!
There were so many exhibits at the show -- it was hard to know where to look first...
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL quilt show!!
And it gets bigger and better every year!!
They have 30,000 attendees
And it felt like 30,000 different quilts!!
When I get back -- there will be LOTS OF NEW PICTURES...!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love Madison! It has such a cute, walkable downtown!

    ReplyDelete