Saturday, September 28, 2019

I-80 Truck Stop

After our morning at the Girl Scout Equestrian Center, we were ready for lunch.

I figured out we were not far from one of Rhonda Pierce's favorite places...the I-80 Truckstop!
Lilly took some pictures as we pulled into this mega-center-of-trucking-fun...
I mean -- IT IS THE LARGEST TRUCKSTOP in the world.
This place is less than an hour from my house -- and it was on my Grandma Camp Wishlist...but we never made it there.
PERFECT..!!
First things first. LUNCH.
They have a HUGE BUFFET. Warren is six years old, and the buffet for him was only $3. I opted for the delicious pork tenderloin sandwich...
Warren got one piece of chicken.  But the tater tots and mac and cheese made his day!
His perfect sandwich.  A soft roll, with mac and cheese, and a tater tot.  Life just does not get any better than this!
After lunch, we went to explore this place.
There are mirrors on the ceiling...
And, of course, TRUCKS everywhere...!

No comments:

Post a Comment