Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dominos vs. Pizza Hut

After our library sewing day -- I was headed home for a Pizza Party on the Porch. My sisters Ronda and Deena were coming -- and Calvin's wife, Jeanne. The four of us were going to recap our summer.
 
My Featherweight is in the bottom of the laundry basket...I take everything in one trip -- using an old fashioned luggage cart...
We put the room back in order -- and I was off to PICK UP THE PIZZA.
First stop -- Pizza Hut!
I thought it would be fun to pick up pizza from two different places -- then compare!
I got a pepperoni pizza, a pizzone ..
Then, at Domino's -- I ordered their half price Supreme pizza, and garlic knots...
Oh, yeah -- THIS IS HOW TO GIVE A DINNER PARTY..!!
My mistake was not ordering the IDENTICAL pizzas from both places. We all thought Domino's won the pizza contest -- but then again -- isn't Supreme always gonna beat Pepperoni??

1 comment:

  1. You need to eat pizza from one of our local favorites - MOD Pizza is our favorite. It has a unique history in the PNW. Puyallup has Trackside Pizza, which we all love. Those two places have made me a bit of a pizza snob now.

    ReplyDelete