Wednesday, February 13, 2019

THIS WINTER SUCKS..!!

First -- there was all this snow....

Then came the Polar Vortex -- with way below freezing temps...

Then, three different ICE STORMS blew through here...

So, the conditions underfoot are treacherous, to say he least.
This was John -- BEFORE he fell on the ice!!
It's kind of a long story. And HE WILL BE FINE...here are the highlights:

John fell on the ice
Landed on his head
Ambulance to the hospital
Concussion
Overnight Stay
Home now
Wife exhausted

Everything is going to be fine...but we're having YET ANOTHER ICE STORM...and there are sidewalks to be shoveled, salt to be spread, follow-up doctor appointments to be made.  Hey -- it's a lot.  Something's gotta give.  A girl only has so much time in a day...so...

I'M TAKING A BLOGGING TIME-OUT.   Which means I'll be posting some re-runs...or, there might be a day here or there when I don't post anything....

But, writing this blog is a big part of my NORMAL LIFE...so, hopefully -- I'll be back to normal in a week or so...(obviously, you'll be the first to know!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of snow and ice. Hang in there, spring is on the way! There's flowers under all that snow (somewhere :-)) that wanna bloom, I'm sure! If y'all have power during all this weather, then that's good. I sure hope John is going to be okay. I will say a prayer for y'all. We all feel overwhelmed from time to time. I know I sure do! With the getting back to normal - I always heard that "normal" was a setting on the washer.:-) :-) Happy Valentine's Day! I hope the weather improves soon!! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I totally get it! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss my daily dose of Rita. Take care of family. That is the most important. Have had bad weather here in Washington too, but nothing like you have had. Spring will come.

    ReplyDelete