Friday, February 8, 2019

HELLUVA ICE STORM!!

So -- here's why Mary had to postpone her visit to Iowa...

Mother Nature...Winter....Blizzards....Ice Storms.

Hey -- I know there are many places in the world that are having WORSE WEATHER than we are...

But it has been brutal...that's all I'm sayin'....
Wednesday morning, I was supposed to be headed to Chicago!!  TO SEE HAMILTON..!!  BUT INSTEAD -- I WOKE UP TO THIS....
An ice storm came to my house...and stayed most of the night...
So, driving was not an option.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a storm! Cool pictures! Stay safe and warm! Have a happy day! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are having our own snowmageddon in the PNW! Since we rarely get snow, we don't quite have the infrastructure to combat it. Also, with our climate the roads get wet first, then freeze, then snow. Then there are all the hills. That's why it shuts us down completely.

    ReplyDelete