Tuesday, February 12, 2019

More Frankensewing

February is always THAT time of the year. The after-the-holiday doldrums have set in...winter is dragging on...and on...and on...

THANK goodness I have these two kiddos hanging about...to spice up my life and provide me with non-stop entertainment!!
Every Saturday, they are my REASON TO GO OUT TO EAT in a restaurant!! lol...
Lilly said you can't use the pockets in "girl jeans"...because they're only 1" deep.  HEY -- I CAN ADD POCKET EXTENDERS...
I like the idea of making each pocket DIFFERENT.
While I was at it -- I decided to add a little reverse applique
Warren's favorite train shirt was way too small.  So I cut off the sleeves and added them to the sides...new black sleeves, and black panels at the bottom to make it longer.
The reverse applique was a dog paw...the jeans were too tight,so I added a red stripe down each side.
The other leg said "the power of the paw"
Warren was delighted that his favorite train shirt fit him AGAIN...and, hey, he's turned into quite a PUZZLER...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment