Thursday, April 30, 2015

Warren Wednesdays

Time flies. Nobody ever said a truer thing. And I cannot believe Warren is already two years old.
For his first year, you'd put him down in a place...and he'd pretty much stay there.  Sophie kept waiting for him to MOVE...
Now, of course -- the problem is none of us can keep up with him!!
Every Wednesday, Warren comes here to spend the day. And the night. So I don't get much else done...and this blog is mostly to tell you why there isn't much of a blog. BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING WARREN ALL DAY -- AND THEN, I'M TOO TIRED...
He LOVES being outside...
And he gets so dirty -- good thing his bath is one of his favorite activities...
Last night, he went to bed at 8:00...and he's still sleeping at 7:00 AM this morning.

He is the sweetest little boy in the world. But BOY O BOY O DOES HE WEAR A GRANDMA OUT.

The other day, a friend asked me what I do on Wednesdays, I replied, "hey -- I'm watching a two year old. It's a full time job, just making sure he doesn't swallow any nickels."

No comments:

Post a Comment