Friday, April 3, 2015

Personal Park

My niece Amy and her husband built a house in the country. Recently, they went on vacation -- and they hired Ross to house/pet sit for them. (they have two dogs, two cats and a goldfish)
The back yard has a trampoline, a treehouse, some playground equipment, a little climbing wall..really. With three boys living in this house, it's like Peter Pan designed the outside space...
Lilly, Maddie and Warren on the trampoline.
It was a chilly afternoon -- but Maddie was in town visiting. I picked Lilly up after school so the girls could play together. I picked up a pizza and we headed up to Amy's Peter Pan yard...
The girls were having a GREAT time... (yes, this is my best picture)...
Maddie took this picture of me with Lilly and Warren. Lilly LOVES all dogs...
It's fun to give the camera to Maddie to see what she will take pictures of....

No comments:

Post a Comment