Monday, March 23, 2015

No Post??

I am only posting to apologize for not posting....

 Especially on LAUNDRY DAY...yikes!!

My favorite day of the week. What's up with that??

No worries...except for the fact that sometimes, I get too busy DOING the laundry to blog about it...

AND -- last week -- due to a certain set of circumstances -- I had kids for four days.  Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday...really.  All day and some overnights.  Really, I am not complaining.  I could not be happier to be doing THIS.  But, who are we kidding?? 

I'm no spring chicken (translation: after they go home, I require a lot of naps.)

TONIGHT, I hope to download my camera and write about 20 interesting blog posts.  In between Spaghettio-lunches and footie pajamas -- there has been some sewing going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment