Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dyersville Antique Mall

So, with no side trip to Arlington, Iowa -- Bert and I had plenty of time to stop at the Antique Mall in Dyersville.
This place is HUGE...
Right inside the door, they have some vignettes set up...I love these two old ladies.
love it, love it, love it...
I was so tempted to buy this quilt
It was completely hand quilted -- and the back was plain pink.  But, for some reason, they never did a finish on the edges...My biggest regret of the day is that I didn't buy it.  It was only $40.  OMG...what a miss....
Somebody creative is making little owls out of recycled sweaters...
It is a HUGE space inside. Room enough for many cars...and you won't believe what the upstairs level is FULL OF
This stove looked to be in perfect condition!
How many parades could I be in this summer??? WHAT FUN. I wonder if I could just rent the darn thing???
Seriously...this is one BIG HONKING antique mall...
I have owned one of these for many years, but since it's buried in a box, I guess I don't need another one...
Advice to live by...
SO -- HERE IT COMES -- the upstairs is chock full of ---that's right -- FARM TOYS...

No comments:

Post a Comment