Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Linda's Gift

Okay. Let's face it. My life is wonderful. BECAUSE every single day has something or somebody I enjoy. Monday is cleaning day (Thank you, Carrie). Tuesday I leave my clean orderly house to hang with my BOOK CLUB. We eat, we talk, we laugh, we cry. We hash out our week. The four of us are the BEST SUPPORT for one another. We are so lucky....

BOTH Linda's need operations this year. When Linda P. was recovering from knee surgery, it seemed like a halupke supper was a good idea. But Linda K. is having a different kind of surgery and halupkes won't work...
Me -- and the two surgery-Lindas...


And our fourth member -- Sandy...(the card maker)

My cousin Linda is a quirky artist. Here she is, in her living room with her best friend Jack...(who HATES me)...
Linda's home is full of her artistic touches...some she makes herself...

Or -- she might buy pieces at flea markets or art shows. She has always had her own point of view.
Linda bought this glass table made out of old vases glued together...


Of course, she soon had to make one herself -- out of blue wine bottles!
I think drinking the wine was her favorite part...
Linda and I share a love of wire art. She made this woman -- then draped her with the perfect wrap.


So, if food isn't a good idea -- I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO MAKE. Time for another visit to t-shirt mountain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment