Friday, September 6, 2013

Lilly & Auction


It was another one of my FABULOUS Saturdays. Lillian was here for several nights -- so she went with me to an auction, where we knew we'd hook up with Bert.

There was the usual assortment of junk. I like this industrial high stool with the flexible back...that is a HUGE paper cutter on top of the drafting table...

Lillian has my bidding number. And she is not afraid to use it...

The last time I saw an Ironrite at an auction -- it went for $1.00...

Bert is trying to show Lillian how it works....I'm not sure this is a good demonstration...

No worries...there are many other interesting things for sale that she understands completely...

Lilly and I left the auction before it was over. She was waiting patiently to bid on a box of toys that held a particular stuffed dog. She took Bert over to the box and explained exactly what she wanted Bert to bid on...so we left there with fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment