Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yes, I know this blog sucks...

Yes, I know this blog looks strange.  I've decided that until I can get the graphics right -- I'll just CHANGE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY.  So be prepared -- it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

Here's a great picture of Rhonda Pierce, in the Schmetz Needle booth, in Kansas City, Mo -- with Marlene Ingraham of the "Original Sewing & Quilt Expo". Rhonda is one of the hardest-working people in the sewing industry -- and SHE KNOWS EVERYBODY. Yikes. She approaches every day with such great energy --it it's contagious.
This year, she took on the brand new job of being Sew Expo's "official Facebook hostess". Which turned out to be a VERY BIG JOB, INDEED!! As it turned out -- it was trial by fire! She bonded with her I-Pad AND Facebook -- and now -- she is a big fan of social media... HEY -- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NEEDLE??  If you mosey over to the Schmetz Facebook page -- (be sure to "like" them) -- and post a comment about your favorite needle -- you COULD WIN A PRIZE.  Really.  I'm not kidding...how easy is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment