Monday, April 23, 2012

I hate Blogger

Just when I think I've figured something out -- they CHANGE IT.  I remember when we got our first VCR.  I thought it was magical....we could actually watch one television show and tape another one.  I read the instruction manual -- and, after a few tries, I figured out how to actually set it to record a show when I was GONE.  That was a blissful time for me.  Really.  Despite the New Kids on the Block -- I absolutely loved the 80's...

As far as I'm concerned -- technology could have stopped at that moment in time.  Once they figured out color television and spell check -- I was good.

Really.

It feels like the harder I try, the more behinder I get...

I'm trying to explain why THIS BLOG LOOKS SO DIFFERENT....

One day I'm plugging along just fine -- and the next day -- everything I knew how to do is out the window.  Down the drain.  Completely worthless information. All that learning -- all that time spent figuring out how to write a blog, then post it and schedule it, and upload pictures.  All that knowledge is good for nothing. Because Blogger decided to "change the interface".

I knew something was wrong when my Saturday blog didn't post like it was supposed to. Ugh.  After a very frustrating day -- .I finally gave up and called my genius niece, Kelcy.

I was experimenting with a new "design"...and when the ugly gold background went into affect -- I decided to quit while I was behind...

Although Kelcy got me this far -- I'm sorry -- pictures are completely out of the question.

Blogging sucks.

1 comment:

  1. According to Nedra you can use the old interface. this is what she wrote;
    fellow blogger Chookyblue!
    She said that you CAN switch back to the old interface.
    See the cog on the right hand side of your dashboard?
    Click on it and it will bring a drop down menu.
    On the list and it will give the option of returning to the old interface.
    Yes!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Chookyblue!!
    You are my hero!

    http://cactus-needle.blogspot.com/2012/04/thank-you-chookyblue.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+QuiltingBlog-CactusNeedleQuiltsFabricAndMore+%28Quilting+Blog+-+Cactus+Needle+Quilts%2C+Fabric+and+More%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    GoodLuck

    ReplyDelete