Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cleveland Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

As I walked into the Expo Hall in Cleveland -- I looked up to see all these huge stars hung from the 50' tall ceiling...


AND -- the elevator building (going downstairs to the second vendor floor) -- was actually painted to match the carpet.
It's always great to visit with Puyallup friends...here Patti Otto and her husband, in the Great Copy booth...

Nice to see Ellen March, editor of Sew News magazine...

I've gotta say -- I have never seen better "show food" in my life. THANK YOU, ORIGINAL SEWING AND QUILT EXPO!! This was the most delicious sticky bun I've ever eaten. PERFECT...One day, they actually had "perioges" for lunch. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Also nice to meet with some new friends. Emma Seabrook -- puzzled about the Hey Rita tote...


I loved being able to enjoy a cup of coffee as I watched Peggy Sagers do the "what's new" fashion review on the free stage...

HEY -- WAIT -- that wasn't the REAL Ellen March in the first picture. Can you see it now? It was "Flat Ellen "...greeting everybody at the door of the show. Be sure to check out Ellen's television show "Sew it all" on your local PBS station..
Mary and I had a WONDERFUL TIME in Cleveland. Thanks so much for inviting us to the show -- and thanks for coming, sewing fans!!

I have a new "card" in my camera -- so the Cleveland pictures came out perfectly. And I have a LOT TO SHOW YOU...(I've spent hours and hours on the Puyallup pictures -- but it's still a muddle...)

No comments:

Post a Comment