Friday, April 20, 2012

One Kid at a Time...

Here's one of the sweetest little boys I know...my great-nephew Landon. I love having these children in my life. I like my kids one at a time, one day a week..

Landon LOVES to play with my camera. And I LOVE that with a digital camera -- he can take all the pictures he wants.....and I really get to see what he finds interesting. Thanks to a great "luggage tag" from Ann Sagawa -- I am ALWAYS able to find my camera. These things are just too darn small to keep track of -- so having a long colorful fabric TAG attached to it is a very good tip.
When I have a kid at my house, I like to do ordinary things with them. The boys all enjoy cooking...they especially like refrigerator biscuits (the kind in the little tube). Sometimes we sit on the porch and talk...
Here are some of the things that Landon found picture-worthy...the arrangement of clocks in Lilly's bedroom...
The dinosaur curtains with the t-shirt fringe....

Landon loves taking pictures of Uncle John's chickens...

I love this view of Landon's world.
Do you remember when you were six years old?

You were always looking UP...

No comments:

Post a Comment