Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rhonda's Gift Idea

In this picture, Rhonda Pierce is showing me several of her recent "family phonebooks"....

At first, I didn't get it -- then it hit me. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. Every year, for Christmas, she sends out these updated "family phone books", contained inside a printed card. She gathers and updates the family contact information -- addresses, birthdays, phone numbers, CELL PHONE NUMBERS, email addresses...

IT IS GENIUS...I would dearly love to have one of these for my family. With 16 nieces and nephews -- many of them now married, with babies coming at a furious clip -- it's easy to lose track of things....

Let me think...who in my family has the organizational skills to put this together??? Somebody with mad computer skills....yet a creative flair...hummm...it would be a nice perk if they maybe enjoyed taking pictures....

OH MY GOD...WHO WOULD HAVE ALL THOSE SKILLS?? That's right -- my niece Kelcy!!

HINT...HINT...HINT...

C'mon, Kelcy -- you can do it!! THINK WHAT A GREAT GIFT THIS WOULD MAKE for everybody??

I'll pay for the printing!!

1 comment: