Monday, April 25, 2011

BREAKFAST WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS

When I decided to write about how much I enjoy eating breakfast in a restaurant... I had no idea how easy it would be to find pictures!! Last summer, during our fabulous Chicago visit -- Marion & I started every single day with a fabulous breakfast...


Really -- it is my FAVORITE meal of the day. I have always loved, loved, loved going "out" to eat breakfast. Maybe because it's the best time of the day for a busy young Mom, like my friend Anne, to carve out a bit of visiting time...

Whenever Mary comes for a visit -- we ALWAYS get off to a rousing start with a great girlfriend breakfast...

And, of course, it's always a good chance for a "Sew-And-Tell" (okay, mostly, that's mostly about Judy)...

It is absolutely the ONLY time I ever get to visit with my busy friend Sue...and a couple of times a year, we try to carve out a day -- ALWAYS starting with breakfast...

Of course, even when it's business, like my recent trip to Chicago to meet with Rhonda Pierce -- she KNOWS we need to find the best breakfast restaurant in the suburbs...to get us off to the right start!!

And, every Tuesday -- I actually have my breakfast "clubbers". Wow. WHAT A LUCKY GIRL I AM...

Really. I could have posted a hundred different breakfast pictures...and I remember every one as a time of laughter and joy. Make more time for breakfast with your girlfriends! It's a great, energizing way to start your day. Nobody has to cook or clean...it is the most guilt-free time of any day...nobody has to rush home to meet a schoolbus or start dinner...

Yep. The more I think about it -- the more I realize I owe my happiness and my sanity to BREAKFAST WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment