Friday, April 1, 2011

New York City Hankering...

This is me and Ann Sagawa -- looking into the mirror in the beautiful DECO lobby of the Edison Hotel in New York City...
This is a random shot of me -- STANDING IN FRONT OF MACY'S. Right on the corner of 34th & Broadway. I believe this is one of the places you MUST VISIT when you're in New York City because then, every Thanksgiving, for the rest of your natural life, you can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and say, 'I was there"...


The Niles restaurant -- inside the Affina hotel -- does a beautiful presentation with their butter. Can you see the little parchment paper lid? With the restaurant logo? One of the very best things about New York City is the AMAZING BREAD...
On this day, our personal guide, Ryliss Bod, was taking us to the Fashion Institute...YOU COULD GO ON THIS TOUR WITH RYLISS....I'll be posting more information next week...

I love this picture of how they park cars in Manhattan. You will pay hundreds of dollars to park your car in a garage -- and the terms are you must give them a week's notice to "get your car"....

Oh, yeah, Marion. I'M READY TO GO BACK....I hear there are some wonderful new Broadway shows. Although, it'll be hard not to just buy a ticket for Memphis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment