Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Birthday Week

This is my favorite birthday picture. Emily is taking the picture -- and the look on Lillian's face says, "let's get this over with". Which is EXACTLY how I feel about my birthday nowadays...lol..

My best birthday gift? Do you see what it is? From Emily....


OH MY GOD...zebra striped duct tape!! IT'S ABOUT TIME...


The weather on my birthday is always a crap shoot. If March comes in like a lamb, it goes out like a lion...or vice versa.... But, THIS YEAR, the weather is nice enough for Lillian to take her first after-the-long-winter walk with Grandpa...down to see the chickens. Sophie, too...
Yes, these are my people...thanks to them, I had the PERFECT birthday...

Lillian got up at 6:30 so that she and I could spend a couple of wonderful quiet hours together...and then I had breakfast with my clubbers while we visited Linda in the hospital...Ross called, many of my friends sent cards or called, thanks to Facebook, I got birthday wishes from all over the country....after E&E left to go back to Wisconsin, John & I went in for an early supper at the Red Lobster.

YEP. No cooking, no cleaning, no dishes....IT WAS THE PERFECT DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment