Saturday, May 29, 2010

My friend Jeff

During our recent trip to New York City -- we hooked up with my artist friend Jeff. Jeff Lassiter is from my home town -- Princeton, Iowa. Actually -- when we met -- I was the bus driver and he was the nerdy 7th grader...

Jeff moved from Chicago to New York City last year -- and he knows ALL THE BEST SPOTS...Like, for example, Serendipity -- the famous store on 60th Street -- (near Bloomingdale's) that serves FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE. No kidding...

For the record, I'd like to say it took THREE OF US to finish off this humongous, delicious, outrageous chocolate fantasy treat...(Ann is taking the picture).

At some point, it struck me funny that during lunch -- THE THREE OF US were all getting beeped and tweeted on our cellphones...so I made both Ann and Jeff pose with me for a picture -- yes, Ann has the best phone. She is a lucky I-phone girl..

GREAT, GREAT DAY, JEFF. Thanks for taking the time to spend the day with me and be my OFFICIAL NEW YORK CITY TOUR GUIDE...

You rock...

And -- hey -- HERE'S A BLATENT PLUG for The Art of Jeff Lassiter! Check it out on Facebook and become a fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment