Saturday, May 15, 2010

Midwest Ya Ya Sisters Goodwill Trip

Laura is our contact person at Nancy's Notions -- and she set up the half-day "Shop and dine" Goodwill tour with the Midwest Ya Ya Sisters...Mary & I started the morning on the stage, doing a brief presentation about all the many possibilities at the Goodwill Store...

Then, we put everybody on a school bus...


Many of the ladies had NEVER been shopping in a Goodwill Store...but they FIGURED IT OUT IN A HURRY...



Then, we put them back on the bus -- and went to the Ponderosa to eat a delicious buffet lunch!! NOBODY HAD A BETTER TIME THAN ME AND MARY...

Thanks again, Nancy's Notions, for playing our YA YA GAME...it was an incredible weekend! And as soon as I figure out how to download the pictures from my new camera -- I'll have lots more to tell you! (including how I broke my camera!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment