Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Lillian Visit

ROAD TRIP!! I've gotta say -- it was a STUNNING day for a little 4-hour drive through Iowa into Wisconsin...a beautiful piece of the world...

My cousin Jackie taught me that any good road trip includes BARBEQUE POTATO CHIPS -- and I've abided by that rule for many years. Here you see all the important things: salt (bbq chips), sugar (danish), caffeine (coffee) and a good book on tape...

The minute I got to her house, I showed Lillian her new outfits from BLOOMINGDALE'S in New York City. You can see how impressed she was...

The next morning, we decided to let her Mom & Dad sleep in...so we went to McDonald's for breakfast...(I hope her mother doesn't read this blog...)

Here she is, in the back seat -- really STYLIN' in her new shades...

No kidding. Life just does not get any better than this...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect trip, including BBQ chips. Sorry Mason didn't win, but he should have. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, Jackie. I'm happy to report that Mason is handling his defeat with grace and good humor...

    ReplyDelete