Saturday, September 22, 2018

TMBC Summer Porch Lunch

Last year, when I had the TMBC come for our porch lunch -- it was a THEME PARTY. Remember the Iron Range Luncheon?? Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the whole group that day...
But I love this picture of Sharalan and Jackie -- who was home for a visit. (she lives in Wilmington, North Carolina...ugh...)
It was an "Iron Range" luncheon. AND I DID GET A GREAT PHOTO OF MY SANDWICH LOAF...do you remember this masterpiece??
This year, I chose a MUCH SIMPLER menu...featuring some of Elliott's fresh eggs...
Ina Garten taught me how to properly scramble eggs...(on low heat)...
Everything tastes better when we eat with Aunt Rozella's silver...
I made popovers (of course)
LP brought fresh fruit.
Frankie loves it when we have company.
Everybody got a gift that day. A SPOONER, of course!!
Because, as it turns out -- I JUST CAN'T QUIT BUYING THESE SUCKERS...!!
This was ALWAYS meant to be a spooner
With the red rim, this one may have been a set of elegant goblets?
The yellow mug is an good example of how I turn EVERYTHING INTO A SPOONER!
Spooner (gift from Sue)
Floral vase -- but PERFECT as a spooner, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment