Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Refrigerator Wisdom

My life is filled with things I love...that wouldn't mean much to anybody else. Everywhere I look, there is something that gives me a chuckle...or brings back a memory.

And I don't have to look far.  My best mementos are sticking on my refrigerator. This is the view from my favorite chair...
Now that it's a year old, I may remove the Energyguide...lol...
The green circle is a card Lilly made for me on Mother's Day...
I have these cool magnetic frames -- so I can turn any photo into a refrigerator magnet. 
Some of them were gifts...
From friends and famly that know me really well.
Since my own boys were small, the lower half of my frig has always been for children to play with magnetic letters and words
Sometimes, souvenirs from trips I've made...
Pictures of the kids, of course.
The way I look at it, the whole frig is about WISDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment