Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Princeton, Iowa

I haven't been able to get the pictures out of my camera, but my Christmas adventure with the kids last weekend was SPECTACULAR.

And don't think I'm done writing about Fitness Camp yet -- I have LOTS MORE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT...

But, when I was looking for a certain picture, I came across some photos I took in October.
a
Warren comes here on Friday. Gee, I love Fridays...
He wanted to take a picture with my camera.  This is how the world looks when you're four years old...
On this particular Friday, we went to Grissom Elementary -- because they were having a Walk-a-thon charity event. I was pretty pleased with my photograph.
But -- that's my niece, Amy -- UP ON THE ROOF. I'm sure her photo ROCKED...
The kids all walked around town, with their group...
Parents and Grandparents were welcomed as well. This is my nephew, Toby, and his wife Brenda in the sunglasses.
When the kids got back to the school, Amy announced which classes raised the most money.
Yes, I love living in a small town. Well done, Princeton.

No comments:

Post a Comment