Monday, December 4, 2017

Fitness Camp: Day Six

I got several letters about the shirt I wore on Thursday -- I called it a snarky t-shirt. But, just in case you can't read what the shirt said...here's a better picture...
If a man speaks in the forest and his wife doesn't hear, is he still wrong?
So -- FRIDAY was our last full day of working out. And -- IT IS THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK..!!
It started off with a beach walk....
This is a picture of Rhonda and me from last November.  I deliberately wore the same shirt...
However, it was my PLEASURE to remove 6"of fabric from each side of that shirt!
Of course, we were headed to our Kayak adventure!!
I'm telling you -- life just doesn't get any better than this.
Me, with one of the trainers -- Hannah.
Here we are -- last year.  2016.
And -- then again -- this year.
**************** MMWI: 225.8. Yes, this is discouraging. But I'm not going to quit posting my weight. The holidays are tough...and the weekend was SPECTACULAR. So, hey, there's a price to be paid. And it's all about choices... tomorrow -- I'll tell you about my FANTASTIC WEEKEND...(it did involve Santa and a train ride)...

No comments:

Post a Comment