Saturday, December 2, 2017

Fitness Camp: Day Five

I LOVED all the outfits I made for my Florida Fitness trip. And, every morning, when I went down to the gym, the other fitness clients would be waiting to SEE MY NEXT OUTFIT...(that could have been just my imagination...?)
On Thursday, I got to wear my FAVORITE SHIRT. It started out a plain, snarky t-shirt. I cut off the collar and sleeves...fringed the bottom...added some leopard bands on the sleeves...and as inserts in the side.
Then, I slapped on a silver sequins pouch (cut from another shirt, of course).
On this day -- we went to one of the beautiful parks on Madeira Beach. And we PLAYED BASKETBALL...
And, believe it or not -- TENNIS..!!
It was a beautiful morning in the park. And I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED getting outdoors and being that physical.
Hey -- I actually made a few baskets. And I can see why people would enjoy playing tennis....but Serena Williams doesn't have anything to worry about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment