Tuesday, December 26, 2017

BEST CHRISTMAS PRANK EVER!!

On the day we went to see Fancy Nancy -- I had Ross's inflatable in the car. Of course, making it a "surprise" means I have to call Ross to make sure he won't be at his house...
Once I was sure Ross left his house -- the kids and I went there and got to work.
We'd done a trial run at my house, so we knew it worked.
The kids watched it inflate -- and then pounded the guide lines into the ground.
They were pretty darned pleased with their efforts...
One might say DELIGHTED AND EXCITED...
They were hiding on the side of the garage, waiting for Uncle Ross to come home and 'BE SURPRISED""
Lilly had a bucket of her special treats for Uncle Ross (caramel corn, fudge, and one perfectly decorated cookie)
Uncle Ross acted shocked and surprised...
Oh, yeah, Uncle Ross played it PERFECTLY...
We went back after dark, to make sure it was still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment