Monday, November 6, 2017

Junior Theater Fall Play

When I signed Lilly up for Acting Class, I had NO IDEA what a great program this was. Lilly loves it, and acting class has totally structured our Saturdays.  Both kids spend the night on Friday, Saturday morning I make them breakfast (waffles, pancakes or eggs -- but ALWAYS bacon)..then we're OFF TO ACTING CLASS.
Davenport -- and Miss Stephanie -- YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!
Every week,  she learns something new:  props, make-up, costumes, scripts...
The Fall Play was Alice in Wonderland...and Lilly was excited to see how these kids would perform, and put everything together...
This is Warren's Saturday face.
And Lilly enjoyed giving us the low-down on all the stuff going on behind the scenes.
Oh, yeah...these kids are having a wonderful time!
Now is the time when many high schools are putting on their Fall Plays. CHECK IT OUT in your own area.

Even though Warren doesn't quite have the attention span required,  there is nothing more entertaining than REAL people putting on a show!
***********
MMWI:  226.6  YES...that's a two pound loss.  Next week at this time, I'll be back in Florida for Round Two of Fat Camp.  Just knowing I'm going has been an good thing for me this last week.  And I am looking forward to a reboot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment