Saturday, November 4, 2017

Frankensewed Fat Fashions

Last year, at this time, I was getting ready to go to Florida for Fat Camp. I had NO IDEA what to expect -- but I did know it was not possible to buy any kind of "work out" clothes in my size. So, of course, I Frankensewed my own fitness wardrobe.

AND then, I had a little style show at my Aunt Ada's house...
I use this photo as my "before" picture. Because I look so fat and uncomfortable. And I was...
Although I showed this dress, it was a work in progress and it did not actually fit me at the time. I'm trying to find it so I can finish it...I think it needs, at the very least, some fringe, eh?
TMBC was my audience...Sandy and LK
And LP and Aunt Ada...
Not everybody loves it when I put their pictures on this blog....but, I do try to pick photos that make them look good...or at least, happy. Like, for example, I would never post this picture of my Aunt Ada...
But, then again, the fact that she doesn't have a computer does enter into my decision...
Because I love this shirt, I've restyled it for Round Two next week.WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT NOW!!
HEY -- EVERYBODY SHOULD FRANKENSEW A FITNESS WARDROBE for Fitness Camp..!!

Time for another Style Show here in Iowa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment