Monday, November 27, 2017

Fat Camp: Day Two

I'm not supposed to call it Fat Camp. THIS IS A FITNESS CAMP...

But, the truth is, I have lost a lot of fat. During the initial interview this year, I found out I've lost 5 1/2 inches around each arm. HOLY COW...yes, I was fat.

And I still have a long way to go. But I feel like, thanks to Fat Camp, I'm on the right road. For the first time in a long time...
One of my favorite Frankensewed tops.  It's actually an Iowa Redneck shirt!!
I cut away the too-tight neck, then cut the black back out, and added a white back that was 6"bigger...BOOM...new shirt.
Oh, I did add a new neckline that used to be on the bottom of these pants
And, on Day Two, I started a 750 piece puzzle...(I am an optimist).
Every morsel of food is delivered to the condo, each day.  The morning snack is a piece of fruit, and 12 nuts.
Rhonda and I always ate breakfast out on our balcony...with a view of a little bay...
And every day -- there was THIS WALK ON THE BEACH...
Some enterprising person made the perfect sand shark. It looked real!!
************** MMWI: 224.4 Hey -- it was Thanksgiving week. And I don't feel discouraged...I'm back in the pool at the YMCA...it's a journey, people!!

1 comment:

  1. You look marvelous and it looks like you've had fun getting there. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete