Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fat Camp: Day Four

I am not a "serious" coffee drinker.  The truth is, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a high class cup of coffee and a cup of Folger's from a Mr. Coffee machine. But, I love the ceremony of a morning cup of coffee....

There are several businesses on the street level of our condo building. A Real Estate office, the CFS gym -- and, lucky for me --  a beautiful little coffee shop called "The Sweet Brewnette".
It's one of those quirky little places -- with an eclectic interior, an interesting breakfast/lunch menu...
But, of course, I COULD ONLY DRINK THE COFFEE...and that was a special treat for me every day.
On this day -- I got to wear THIS GREAT SHIRT..!! (in the background, you can see I'm getting a good start on the puzzle)
Our morning workout was a walk on the beach -- and then....
A bridge walk!!  (Me, Hannah and Rhonda)...we walked over a long bridge -- to Treasure Island.
The bridges around Maderia Beach lift up to let the boats go through...

No comments:

Post a Comment