Wednesday, November 22, 2017

2017 Frankensew Fitness

This week, I'm in Florida, WORKING OUT SIX HOURS A DAY...so I may not be able to write a real-time blog post....so, I'm going to publish some pictures of the Style Show of new Fat Fashions.

I did the unveiling of my creations at the TMBC party at Linda P's house...I SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM VOTE!!
I carried my new Frankensewed Fitness Wardrobe in my new carry-on suitcase.
This is the front of the bag...
This is the back of the bag.
This is one of my favorite outfits!!  (I am adding some leopard in with the zebra...very clever, eh?)
As if the zebra and fringe wasn't enough -- I added a glitter pouch.
But it's the WORDS that make this top my favorite. "If a man speaks in a forest, and his wife doesn't hear, is he still wrong?" 

Did I mention that our trainer, Conn Mobley, is an ex-Marine? I think I'll save this shirt for the last day...the workouts are already hard enough....I don't want to piss him off....

No comments:

Post a Comment