Saturday, November 25, 2017

CFS Fitness Camp: Day One

To review, last year, I accidentally attended a week-long fitness camp with my friend Rhonda Pierce. I didn't plan to go, I didn't do a lick of research (because I trust Rhonda), and I had very little hope.

But -- I went.  And it changed my life.  Something clicked in my head, I've lost 70 pounds, and I joined the YMCA.  So, this year -- we're back down to Florida for ROUND TWO...
Rhonda and I on Day One.  (I have enough Frankensewed shirts to stay for a month)...
This is where we stay, in a lovely two-bedroom condo.  The Gym is on the first floor...
Of course, I had to take my laptop...I was working on an interview for Inspired To Sew magazine...
Here's my bedroom (BEFORE I clutter it up)
The kitchen:  altho, there is ABSOLUTELY NO COOKING...it is well equipped.
Our dining area (BEFORE I laid out my jigsaw puzzle)
My new Frankensewed jacket.  Can you read the Aristotle quote??  REALLY...WHERE DO I FIND ALL THIS TREASURE??? 
And, maybe the best part -- right across the street -- there is this.  The Atlantic Ocean.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment