Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Fat Camp: Day Three

Fat Camp, Day Three...
I started every day eating breakfast on the balcony...then choosing a new Frankensewed shirt. This was one of my favs...
Gee...I wonder why??
On this day, we were doing circuit training...moving from one station to the next in decreasing increments. I also Frankensewed these pants -- adding the big zebra stripe down the side so they would fit me...
I don't even know what some of these devices are called...
But they're all torture.
Me and Rhonda with Conn Mobly...the CFS Owner/Head trainer/ex-Marine
The ropes are brutal..
But nothing hurts as much as the sled.  Our trainer, Hannah, in the background...(setting up the torture obstacle course)
And, yes, pushing is much harder than pulling.
The ball weighs 6 pounds. (note the side stripe of my cute new stretchy pants)
The morning workout was so extreme, I needed to change shirts for the afternoon session...
But, we were done at 2:30 -- and then there's this...

1 comment: