Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sprinkle Pancakes

One of the best Breakfast-at-Grandma's-house ideas I ever had was coconut pancakes. I just added the coconut to the pancakes, once I poured the batter onto the grill...
When I flipped the pancakes, the coconut got all crispy...yumm-o...
Warren wanted "sprinkle pancakes"...and I figured that would be simple enough. So, using the same technique...
Warren was all in on this deal...
I flipped them, expecting greatness...
I am, once again, trying to answer Warren's most frequently asked question, "why can't we eat butter with a spoon?"..
But then, this happened....YUCK...The sugar melted and burned. Epic Fail!!
But, hey -- WE NEVER GIVE UP ON SPRINKLES!! We decided to try the smaller sprinkles...
Lilly's favorite color is red; Warren's favorite color is blue...Fingers Crossed...
I can't believe this is MY BEST PHOTO of the delicious, SUCCESSFUL sprinkle pancakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment