Monday, August 14, 2017

Library Fetherweight Day

You already know how, after I purchased my first Singer Featherweight, many of my friends and cousins also bought them....and my three sisters currently own 8 of them...

So, getting a friendly little group of fellow-Featherweight owners together for a sewing day has become, for me, a new happy place!!

Last week,  cousin Jackie was visiting from North Carolina -- so -- I booked the back room of the Princeton Library for a Friday Sew-A-Thon...
My sister Ronda joined the TMBC:  Ronda, Sandy, me, Linda K., Linda P, and Jackie.
We set up two ironing stations.

LP brought her mini-iron...
Sandy and Ronda had some machine issues...which we group-fixed...
I demo'd my new coffee Carafe. (it keeps coffee HOT for 12 hours!)
LP was working on one of her DOZENS of Row by Row panels!!
Well, you the the idea. It was a ton of fun -- and we got a lot done. (half-way to a poem, right?) We laughed so hard we peed (that is a pretty low bar nowadays)...

Hey -- LET'S DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!  My sister Deb is going to be in town.  She is ALWAYS sewing a bunch of stuff...I'll keep you posted.
*************
MMWI:  235.4

No comments:

Post a Comment