Friday, August 18, 2017

How will you know me?

THIS year, as Becky and I were discussing the possibilities for our fall visit, we heard from another roommate, who would love to be a part of our little reunion. Betsy lives in Minneapolis, and we haven't seen her for about 20 years. It just has never worked out for her to join us...

Although we'd love to have her...there are some logistics involved, and she would probably fly -- so we need to pick an airport, and a date, of course.  I got right on it...

I suggested we go to a lakeside "resort" north of Chicago (it is a motel with a lake view and an indoor pool).  It's near Becky's house -- Bets could fly into O'Hare.  Hey -- I MIGHT TAKE THE TRAIN into the city!! It could work...(I've done it twice now, I'm nearly an expert...)

In the middle of these back and forth email negotiations, Betsy says, "it's been so long since I've seen you, how will I recognize you?"

I told her not to worry -- I haven't changed much.  But I sent a recent picture, just in case...

6 comments:

  1. I snorted coffee through my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Does this still mean you are going to fitness camp with me? LMAO... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO with Rhonda!! Sue in Milwaukee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're wearing hair extensions!!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the WONDER BRA look......ditto with ROTFLMAO!

    ReplyDelete