Saturday, August 26, 2017

R&R Fat Camp

So -- does the R and R stand for Rest and Relaxation? Or Rigorous and Radical? RESET and RENEW...??

Actually -- it's ALL THAT. And more...the two R's stand for Rita and Rhonda.

WE ARE GOING to Fat Camp AGAIN. AND WE WANT YOU TO COME, TOO..!!

Both Rhonda and I agree that giving ourselves ONE WEEK at Weight Crafters in beautiful Maderia Beach, Florida last November was the BEST GIFT WE EVER RECEIVED...

And we are doing it AGAIN -- the week of November  12-18,  2018,

WANNA COME WITH US??

This is a photo of me -- the week BEFORE I went to Fat Camp last fall.  I weighed somewhere north of 300 pounds...and I'd already been dieting and exercising for a month, hoping I would be able to DO THE WORK once I got to Florida.

MAKE NO MISTAKE -- IT IS A LOT OF HARD WORK...we were down in the gym every morning by 8:30.
The view from our condo -- that beach looked SO INVITING...but, most nights, we were too tired to walk across the street...
I loved, loved, loved NEVER having to think about what I was going to eat.  Every meal was delivered...and I enjoyed each bite!!
The sunsets were stunning!!  It is a really beautiful part of the world.
Conn, our trainer, did a great job of MIXING IT UP...on this day, we walked to a local park...and played basketball!!
In a million years, I NEVER THOUGHT I would go kayaking on the ocean!!
On our last day -- we finally did manage to WALK ALONG THE BEACH...

Below is a current picture of me. THE NEW, AND IMPROVED RITA FARRO.

I cannot tell you how Fat Camp changed my life. At 68 years old, I weighed over 300 pounds and had to take the steps to my basement one foot at a time. I was content to pretty much sit in my chair for 12 hours a day...and I had convinced myself that this was just my life now. I was oddly content to be old and fat...

During the week I was in Florida, I lost 12 pounds. But the really amazing thing is that when I got home, I adopted a whole new lifestyle.  I eat breakfast every morning, I joined the Y, and I aquasize almost every day. 

At this point, I've lost 70 pounds.  I've gone from wearing a size 3X, to a size 18.  

I can't thank Conn and Weight Crafter's enough.

Fat Camp (my term, not theirs) changed my life.

A picture of the new me.  I do NOT FEEL fat or old...!!

WE'D LOVE TO HAVE  YOU COME WITH US for the next round!!

Weight Crafters have offered us a terrific deal....instead of the usual price of $2799....(they have a special right now for only $2399)...

IF YOU GO WITH US, DURING OUR R and R SPECIAL WEEK, YOU will only pay $1,799 per person (for shared condo)...

SO -- COME ON DOWN!!  Join me and Rhonda this November to push the RESET  BUTTON on your life!!

To get this pricing, you need to commit before September 15!!

Believe me -- this is a GREAT DEAL....and I'd be happy to answer any questions, and give you more information:

Contact me:

ritafar@aol.com
my cell:  563 529 5438

No comments:

Post a Comment