Monday, July 31, 2017

Princeton Days Talent Show

At Princeton Days, there was a talent show....and, of course, Lilly wanted to sing HAMILTON.

(I'm sorry, folks -- but this is just not getting old for me...)

It's another one of my TERRIBLE videos. And, of course, I once again start with the camera turned sideways...

But then, this crappy thing happens when Lilly is about halfway through her song. There had been a big wonderful car show in town -- and the cars were leaving. One of the hot rods began  REVVING his engine (they think other people love to hear the sound of their big loud mufflers...)

Some people in the crowd started to yell at the guy -- which only made it worse. I was so worried for Lilly....She couldn't even hear the sound of her own voice...

Since it was the first time she ever sang in front of an actual audience...and the first time she ever used a microphone...well, I figured was about to turn into one of those bad moments.... She will stop singing.... She will cry.

My Happy Hamilton High will be O.V.E.R....

But....then....


MMWI: 237.4

1 comment: