Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Frosty Pajamas

Christmas seems like it happened a year ago. What's that cliche? Time flies when you're having fun? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S 2016....

Wasn't it just the other day we were celebrating the Millennium?

I look at these pictures of Lillian and Warren, and I wonder what they'll be doing 16 years from now?

And what will they remember? Maybe it will be their Christmas pajamas.  Every year, I buy/make them pajamas.  They often spend the night during the holidays...

Lilly has always loved Frosty the Snowman.  (this one is battery operated, and when you push the button, he sings, and dances -- ending with a butt twerking move...)
Her pjs ARE Frosty all over...Warren had a little snowman on his..it's Frankie's first Christmas...
Lilly actually WILL sit for a picture if she's holding Frankie...AND she'll try that fake smile...
A better picture of Warren's snowman...
Lilly with a dog...Warren with his B's...in her bed, with the special Christmas coverlet...
They're just pretending to sleep, of course...
I wonder if, 16 years from now, either one of them will remember their Frosty pajamas...
Another tradition is my plastic snowman tablecloth...and my huge collection of plastic Snowman dishes.  We start to use them the week after Thanksgiving.
Mostly, I'm posting this picture because it has Lilly's Gingerbread House.  My cousin Kim had a party at her house...and this became our centerpiece for the whole season!  Lilly was so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment